Dear Church Family,
Through this difficult and unprecedented time we have stayed together even when apart. Now we are ready to tell you that we would like to try a new way of coming together. We invite you to outdoor church! We will be giving our usual service over speakers while the congregation distances either by staying in our cars or by bringing your own lawn chair to socially distance from one another.
We hope this will allow us to fellowship in a new and fun way, however we want everyone to be aware of the following things while considering coming to outdoor services.
· If you are feeling sick, or showing symptoms such as fever or cough, please stay home
· If you are in an at risk group (such as having pre-existing conditions or are above the age of 60) consider staying inside of your car
· Wearing face masks or coverings are recommended when attending
· The church building will remained closed, including restrooms, please plan accordingly
· If you are uncomfortable attending or simply would prefer to stay home please know that we respect that and encourage everyone to make their own decision
· We will be live streaming on our church Facebook page as well as sending a follow-up link to watch the service online via email
This is new to us and we want to try the best we can to slowly find a new normal, this is simply step one of the journey. Please continue to find ways to reach out to one another and find the blessings in your everyday lives.
The Amery Congregational Church Council
Please join us for the 10 am outdoor worship service.
Devotions by our Congo Family
Click on Button to listen
Dear Church Family & Congregation Friends - though we may not be side by side within our church building we continue our ministries, please look around the website and be checking your emails for the latest church virtual activities. To allow our ministries to stay active during this unpredictable time and following we ask that you consider making an online gift or mailing a check to our church. You can also set-up automated giving as a 'bill pay' through your local financial institution. We are so thankful for our congregation and any offering that is given. We are thinking and praying for all of you as we journey together through these trying times.
Isiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."